New Zealand has always been an attractive study abroad destination for international students, since the country offers a varied range of study opportunities in world’s top-rated universities, with affordable fee and better cost of living that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. With growing years New Zealand is becoming the first choice for International students seeking high-quality overseas education and to explore new ideas that make you stand out from the crowd. These factors have made New Zealand one among the front-runners in higher education providers in the world.
- Capital of NZ Wellington. Provinces in NZ: 6
- Popular International student destinations: Auckland, Wellington, Ottago
- Intakes: Feb and July/ rolling intakes
- Climatic Conditions: 6 months-Winter and 6 months – Summer
- Courses offered: Diploma, Graduate Diploma, Bachelors, PG Diploma and Masters