The costs of studying in Australia depend on the institution that you take and the level of study that you choose. As an international student, your tuition fees must be paid before your study starts. You can ask us to see the details of the payment such as the tuition fees, registration fee and/or materials fee. There may be additional costs for your course, including course materials and access to institution facilities.
The list below gives you the range of costs for different types of qualifications:
- School : $7,800 to $30,000
- ELICOS : Around $300 per week depending on the course length
- Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma): $4,000 to $22,000
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree: $15,000 to $33,000*
- Postgraduate Master’s Degree: $20,000 to $37,000*
- Doctoral Degree: $14,000 to $37,000*
Note : This does not include high cost courses such as veterinary and medical
Regulations to review the evidence of English language ability and evidence of financial capability can be DIFFERENT for students from different countries and different universities. It depends on student’s immigration risk. For Indonesia, EVERY international student is required to show that they have an annual income of at least 60.000 US dollars (Approximately US $ 600 million) for undergraduate. For students who bring their family along, the annual income must be at least 70 thousand US dollars (about USD 700 million).